There are three terrific and easy ways to help pets in Anderson County through our dog treat program: buy ’em, bake ’em, or donate ingredients!
Our dog approved, Peanut Butter flavored treats are made with love by volunteers from 100% human grade ingredients. They can be purchased at the following locations:
- Anderson Animal Hospital on U.S. 127
- The Animal Clinic on N. Main St.
- Century Bank on W. Woodford St. (inside or drive-thru)
- Doggone Clean Grooming
- Art Alley on W. Court St.
- Modern Accents Salon on E. Court St.
Volunteer to bake our dog treats that we sell to support our Spay & Neuter Program. Bakers are asked to commit to baking a batch or double batch once every month. If you want to help, please contact Ann Chilton at 502-353-4073 and get a copy of the recipe to get started.
If you don’t want to bake but would like to help, you can donate!
- Smooth peanut butter
- Wheat flour
- All purpose white flour